Care + Nurture + Rehabilitate + Motivate!
For Urology Patients, We Treat:
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Frequency or Urgency
- Night-time Voiding (nocturia)
- Urinary Retention
- Post-void Dribbling
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Penile Pain or Pain with Intercourse
- Testicular Pain
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Peyronie's Disease
- Premature Ejaculation
- Bowel & Digestive issues
- Constipation, Hemorrhoids, or Anal Fissures
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Slow, Intermittent Urine Stream
What Patients Say
"The staff is very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable, Feels like I am getting updated state of the art knowledge and treatment."
- Internal and external manual therapy
- Patient education, strategies for self-management and a home program.
- Exercises will be performed to increase awareness, strengthen and/or release the pelvic floor muscles and improve neuromuscular control.
- Treatment will progress to coordinate the pelvic floor with proper breathing and core musculature during functional activities.
Learn About You
- Evaluate present symptoms
- Educate for body awareness
- Education on good mechanics and lifestyle habits
Start Stretches & Strengthening
- Assigned appropriate stretches for mobility and lengthening
- Personal workout plans and roadmaps created for growth
- Safe exercises to do during pregnancy
- Stretches and exercises to help baby "engage" and "exit"
- Prenatal yoga and Pilates-focused exercises
Provide Manual Treatment
- Manual joint mobilization
- Gentle fascia massage
- Joint and nerve decompression
- Perineal massage
A Message from Founder, Kim Gladfelter
"Most clients have such a positive experience and feel so good that they want to continue being guided with the accountability and expert care they receive at PhysioFit. It doesn't take long to discover that accountability and consistency are the secrets to reaching your long-term goals."