Understanding Bowel Health & Digestive Pain
Bowel health and digestion is a topic that is starting to get more and more light shed on it as we move into the future. The reason? As general health declines, our gut health is the one to pay the price first. Things like diarrhea, constipation, bloating, leakage, etc. are becoming more and more common. The end result? Bowel health and digestion make it's way to the center stage.
Our team at PhysioFit Physical Therapy & Wellness can help you get out of this vicious cycle and find effective relief. Call us to schedule an appointment with a physical therapist and get started on your personalized plan to get your bowel health back on track!
Signs & Symptoms
Bowel Health and Digestive Pain can present themselves in many ways. If you are currently experiencing any of the following symptoms, physical therapy could be a great place to start.
What to Expect From Physical Therapy
You will have a private 1-1 evaluation with a physical therapist. The evaluation includes your medical history, a movement analysis, and an assessment of your posture, muscles, and nerves.
EMOTIONS YOU MAY BE FEELING
- Trapped in your body
- Older or nostalgic for their younger/healthier bodies
GET PERSONALIZED CARE
- Limited mobility
- Trouble running, hiking, or walking
- No sports or exercise
- No dancing
Get your desired outcome
- Get back to running/hiking
- Get back to walking routine
- Return to a favorite exercise routine (soccer, tennis, racket ball, basketball)
- Participate in weekly ballroom dancing lessons with wife
- Able to participate in walking tours on vacation
- Able to return to a workout class (yoga, barre)