Physical Therapist Opportunity To Thrive
If you're interested in joining a solid company that is excited about helping others and is dedicated to your professional growth, we encourage you to reach out!
Here's what we have for you:
- Choice between Part-time or Full-time
- Anti-Burnout Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- A Stellar Team to Work Along Side and Help Make Your Life Easier
- An Environment that Encourages You to Bring Your Personality to Your Job Role
and/orSince 2002, PhysioFit Physical Therapy & Wellness has been used by thousands of people in the South Bay area. We are a fast-growing Physical Therapy Clinic for men and women in their 30's 40's, 50's, and 60's, who want to keep active and love to be healthy for many years to come.
PhysioFit serves clients who live and work in the South Bay Area: Los Altos, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Palo Alto, Campbell, Santa Clara, and San Jose.
We are looking for full-time or part-time CA-licensed physical therapists to improve the lives of the people we serve through compassion and exceptional customer service. Pilates and/or pelvic floor therapy experience a plus.
If you're interested in joining a company that is excited about helping others and is dedicated to your professional growth look no further than PhysioFit!
We are looking for a candidate who lives our Core Values:
- Deliver WOW service.
- Actively listen to connect. Be open-minded.
- Fun and positive team spirit.
- Take ownership. Everything is figureoutable.
- Be humble and practice gratitude.
- Pursue growth and embrace change.
Please re-read the Core Values again and make sure you deeply believe they describe you. Every characteristic is highly important and written very deliberately. If they do describe you, I would love to meet you to see what we can do to work together, providing top-quality therapy to our patients, while creating an ideal work situation for you and your family.
Please send your resume if you consider yourself a caring and hard-working physical therapist who has a verifiable history of getting things done, likes helping people, and is happiest when doing so.
We are currently seeking a Comprehensively Certified Pilates Instructor to take over some private sessions/small groups. The ideal candidate must be passionate about helping others improve their lives through health and fitness, energetic, friendly, and able to build positive relationships with clients. All contractors must promote the Mission, Vision, Core Values, and Culture of PhysioFit at all times and be able to inherently deliver Five-Star customer service throughout all functions of their duties.
Teamwork, excellent communication skills, hard work, and integrity are fundamental characteristics of a PhysioFit Contractor. To be considered for a Pilates Instructor position, all applicants must strive for personal excellence, thrive on helping people, and carry themselves with the highest level of professionalism.
- Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent (and maintenance of certifications)
- Ability to demonstrate effective group Reformer and or Springboard instruction (Ideally at least 1/2 years experience)
- Ability to teach 50/55 min private and semi-private sessions with mixed-level students
- Confidence and knowledge in working with a wide range of clients from all fitness levels, adolescents-seniors, and with various physical conditions
- Strong people skills, and ability to recall names, faces, and personal details - so that our customers always feel welcomed and remembered.
- Energetic, positive, and motivational teaching style and a true desire to help others
- Punctual, reliable, and dedicated to exceptional customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be CPR/AED certified or in the process of getting certified
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and move equipment, as needed
- Provide Private/Semi-Private Instruction, including group Equipment Sessions that is encouraging and supportive of a client's individual needs and goals
- Instruct clients using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Trapeze Table, Barrel, Combo Chair, and small props hand as needed to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
- Visually inspect the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
- Be a motivating and supportive ally for those new to and experienced with Pilates
- Ensure exceptional communication with clients and coworkers to maintain a strong team and ensure everyone feels supported
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Building clinic revenue by promoting other PhysioFit programs/products that promote healthy lifestyle options
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position offers a very competitive pay out based on experience & performance
- Growth Potential as well within the company.