Regular monthly muscle release therapy provides therapeutic relief to people of all ages and all walks of life, from the competitive athlete to the home gardener to the over-stressed business person.
Here's why: Muscle release offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach to wellness based on the body's natural ability to heal itself. Sessions are 50 minutes and include a mix of different therapies, including cupping, Graston, stretching and or manual massage.
While finding a reason to treat yourself to a muscle release session may be easy, finding the time to do so may be more challenging. Taking time to take care of your health is frequently difficult to prioritize — keep in mind that one-to-two hours of muscle release can possibly make everything you do less stressful and less painful, allowing you to be more productive with the rest of your day!
Muscle release therapy can address a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension. Muscle release may additionally offer certain benefits in treating high blood pressure, lower back pain, post-operative care, arthritis, and depression.
Even if you don’t have a specific health issue, muscle releases therapy can provide many benefits, such as:
- Increased circulation
- Stimulation of the lymph system, the body's natural defense against toxic invaders
- Release of endorphins, the body's natural painkiller
- Improved range of motion and decreased discomfort associated with lower back pain
- Relaxation of injured and overused muscles
- Reduced muscle spasms and cramping
- Increased joint flexibility
- Help recover from strenuous workouts
- Pain relief from migraines
- Reduce post-operative adhesions and edema, as well as reduced scar tissue
PhysioFit's qualified physical therapists have years of training and experience providing muscle release for a variety of populations.
Call (650) 947-8500 for pricing related to your unique issue.