Care + Nurture + Rehabilitate + Motivate!
For Physiatry Patients, We Treat:
- lumbar & Cervical Issues
- Sacroiliac Joint Issues
- Injuries of the Wrist, Hip, Knee, & Ankle Degenerative Disorders
- Sports-Related Injuries
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Peripheral Neuropathy & Neuropathic Pain
What Patients Say
"Their PTs are so knowledgeable! She told me things about my body that no one else has ever told me. The information ties in with the trauma work I am doing in therapy. I am truly amazed at how my body is reflecting my emotional and mental work. I am eager to start the programs created for me and see some results. My therapist is smart, kind, and easy for me to be with!"
- Education on body awareness/ mechanics
- Stretches and strengthening exercises to balance muscles
- Manual treatment to mobilize joints and decompress joints/nerves
Learn About You
- Evaluate present symptoms
- Educate for body awareness
- Education on good mechanics and lifestyle habits
Start Stretches & Strengthening
- Assigned appropriate stretches for mobility and lengthening
- Personal workout plans and roadmaps created for growth
- Safe exercises to do during pregnancy
- Stretches and exercises to help baby "engage" and "exit"
- Prenatal yoga and Pilates-focused exercises
Provide Manual Treatment
- Manual joint mobilization
- Gentle fascia massage
- Joint and nerve decompression
- Perineal massage
A Message from Founder, Kim Gladfelter
"Most clients have such a positive experience and feel so good that they want to continue being guided with the accountability and expert care they receive at PhysioFit. It doesn't take long to discover that accountability and consistency are the secrets to reaching your long-term goals."