Sales/Customer Service Representative
We're a fun, relaxed Physical Therapy & Wellness Clinic Looking For A Rockster Therapy Aide/Customer Service Rep!
Do You Enjoy...
- Making Others Smile
- Meeting and Talking with a Variety of People
- Having a truly pivotal role in a company that helps active people stay fit, healthy and mobile while avoiding medications, injections and surgery
If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
We need help keeping our physical therapy clinic running efficiently while maintaining a great vibe and ensuring patients always know they’ll be welcomed with a smile.
Before we dive into roles and tasks, let me give a quick background on the company and why this position is going to be so important...
We Are Looking For Candidates Who Live Our Core Values
PhysioFit are the Physical Therapists used by thousands of people in the South Bay and now the fastest growing Physical Therapy Clinic for men and women in their 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, who want to keep active and love to be healthy.
Every week, for more than a decade, thousands of people have consulted Kim Gladfelter looking for answers to their debilitating back pain and stiffness. Kim is now a trusted health advisor to doctors and other healthcare providers in the area educating them about how to reduce their back pain in their line of work as needed.
Kim decided to become a physical therapist as a teen after witnessing the miraculous recovery of a severely injured classmate through physical therapy. Nothing is more satisfying to her than knowing she is helping her patients keep doing the meaningful activities they love to do.
Grow the Clinic
We've utilized part-time assistants along the way for various tasks and we are still buried in administrative duties that keep me from executing the important marketing and procedural systems the company needs to grow efficiently.
We will be strengthening and growing our commitment to make PhysioFit Physical Therapy & Wellness “the clinic” that gives its patients the best overall experience they’ve ever had with any healthcare office (and I don’t make that statement lightly).
At PhysioFit Physical Therapy & Wellness our mission to be the primary provider for people with pain or injuries and to enhance and empower the lives of people we encounter to change and grow.
The person in this position will have just as big a role in making that happen as the physical therapists do ... probably even bigger.
About The Role
- WOW our customers by going above and beyond what they expect
- Fill our schedule with happy customers
- Provide excellent first impression, warm welcome, and demeanor to make customers feel cherished
- Extend our brand awareness and reputation for helping people stay active and healthy
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent phone skills to convert callers into customers
- Invested in customer’s journey from new client to a loyal client
- Willingness to try out our wellness program in order to recommend it firsthand
- Interest in and ability to promote mind-body exercise approaches (pilates, yoga, Gyrotonic)
- Strong knowledge of the health and wellness field desired to fully understand customer benefits
- Fast learner, self-starter and highly organized team member
- Ability to prioritize work and execute tasks in parallel
- Doesn’t let a challenge affect positive outlook or demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Demonstrated warm and empathetic personality over multiple communication modalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Loves social media, enjoys taking pics and making videos to promote our products and services
- Team Cheerleader; Willing to lead or support the team as needed
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Enjoyment in doing what to takes to help people
- Computer savvy and comfortable embracing new technology that supports the business a must
- Experience working with CRM software (Infusionsoft) and Scheduling software (Mindbody) a plus
- Build a relationship of trust by answering the lead’s questions and gathering information to continue follow-up dialogs until lead conversion
- Successfully break down barriers and schedule consultations with trainers and physical therapists
- Make follow-up daily calls to leads and missing-in-action clients
- Successfully convert leads by assessing prospects’ needs and ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- Manage prospects and customer database by recording all activity through Infusionsoft CRM
- Help with management of our stats in order for us to know where our leads are coming from.
- Solve problems and diffuse difficult situations to ensure customer happiness.
- Check-in patients and set them up to relax, converse and enjoy their time waiting for their appointment
- Assisting patients/clients with: filling out intake forms
- Scheduling their full care plan
- Updating patient records
- Verifying insurance
- Ability to confidently seek payment and artfully connecting it to the value they received
- General administrative support
- Some project management possibilities
- Assist physical therapists with patient care set-ups
- 2 years Communications, Psychology, or related field preferred
- 2 years of experience in sales, customer service, or the health industry
PRODUCT: Loyal PhysioFit Customers for Life
This is currently a part-time position, with the potential to grow to full-time based on your impact on company growth. We have an initial 3 month probation period as a temporary employee until we determine that it's a good fit on both sides.
Please re-read the Core Values again and make sure you deeply believe they describe you. Every characteristic is highly important and written very deliberately.
If they do describe you, we would love to meet you!
How To Apply
Thanks for reading this far! You're already showing some of the characteristics we are looking for so if you’re interested in applying for this position, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.) Use the subject line: I'm your Rockstar PT Aide & Customer Service Rep!
2.) Within the email please:
- Write a few sentences describing yourself and what you are looking for in this role.
- Tell me about the last time you made a customer happy.
- Describe how you have lived one of our core values recently.
Thank you so much for your interest in this position. I hope to meet you soon!
Director and Physical Therapist
PhysioFit Physical Therapy & Wellness