Kim Gladfelter, MPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
SPECIALIST PHYSICAL THERAPIST
A Personal Message from Specialist Postnatal Physical Therapist, Kim Gladfelter
If you’re suffering with Pregnancy and Postpartum Back Pain, the first thing I want to do is make clear that I AM familiar with your concern and I have seen this before many times. This condition is NOT your fault. I know what causes it, that it is real and it is painful. More importantly, I know just what to do about it and I can reassure you there IS hope for a HEALTHY future for you. One that is FREE from the suffering Postnatal back pain brings.
If You Feel DISAPPOINTED, Let Down, Or Just Confused By The Advice You’ve So Far Been Given…You’re Not Alone, And I’d Like To Offer You My Help… For FREE!
I’d Like To GIFT You All The 9 Secrets To Ending Pregnancy and Postpartum Back Pain FREE, In One Simple, Easy To Follow At Home, Plan...
For a limited time, I’m giving away FREE my published Special Guide on the best ways to end Postnatal Back Pain and I’d like to give it to YOU (Value $100):
This Special Guide will shed light on the clouded and very confused world of Postnatal Back Pain, gives hope, offers clarity AND encouragement for a future free from back pain, as well as giving step-by-step INSTRUCTIONS on the 9 BEST ways to bring a fast end to your concerns.
And best, this FREE Guide lets you sample and get a feel for how a Specialist Postnatal Physical Therapist like me, can help YOU, while simultaneously making immediate progress at stopping pain and ending worries.
If this option works best for you, go ahead and claim your FREE Guide and finally start making the progress you’ve been searching for, instantly, in the comfort of your own home, right NOW! The guide is called...
FREE GUIDE: How to End Postpartum Back Pain Without Taking More Pain Medication Or Having to Go and See the OBGYN (...Again!)
“How To End Pregnancy & Postpartum Back Pain Without Taking More Pain Medications Or Visits To The Doctor (...Again!)”
And Here's What You'll Discover:
- Why ending Postnatal Back Pain has NOTHING to do with Pelvic Floor Muscles… and what the only muscles you should be concentrating on, really are, and how to do it (Hint: I’ve never met a Doctor yet who knows this…) Look on Page 6.
- Why it’s important to consider WHAT you sleep with AND where to put it.
- What you must LIMIT and if you must do it, never do it for more than 20 minutes each time (Hint: Most people think that doing “this” is helping them out... it really isn’t and you really shouldn’t be doing it). Go straight to Page 7 for this tip.
- The only exercises class you should be considering – and what to look for in an instructor who really knows your problem (Hint – if they’re not the right kind – it could be making your problem worse).
- The one exercise that you can and should be doing that will be painless (Hint: you can even do it with your new baby). Page 7 reveals this.
- Worried about picking up your baby from the crib or off the floor? Page 9 shows you a painless way to do it.
- If you’re carrying your baby like “this” then it’s no wonder you’re in pain and you WILL be adding to your own suffering. Read Page 7 and stop it instantly.
- Are you wearing the right one of “these”? I know a great shop that can fit you out perfectly with the one thing that most women neglect to even consider. If your wearing one that doesn’t fit – you are adding unnecessary pressure to your back, increasing pain. Go straight to Page 9 to find out more.
- Plus, a very long and healthy bonus tips section that starts on Page10 with at least 4 more ways you can bring a fast end to Postnatal Back Pain.
It’s time to request my free tips guide… do that by calling the clinic at (650) 947-8500, or, click the button below and confirm your details. There is a limited number of free copies of this guide available – so please do it today.
For your health and wellness,
Leading Physical Therapist in South Bay Area
“Look Who Else Came For Specialist Physical Therapy At PhysioFit And Left Feeling More ACTIVE, HEALTHY And HAPPY…In Just A Few Short Weeks”!
"Early in my pregnancy with my second baby, I developed some pain in my hips. I kept exercising and stretching, and I assumed that the pain would go away after his birth. Boy, was I mistaken! Three weeks after having an uncomplicated childbirth, I could barely walk, let alone pick up my baby or my toddler. My own self-care measures of stretching and exercise seemed to make my symptoms worse, not better. Since I'd been taking Pilates and TRX classes at Physiofit for years, physical therapy was at least on my radar. After the improvement I saw after just a few visits with Mika, I really wish I'd considered physical therapy sooner! The treatment and progressively more challenging exercises I've been given for both my hips and shoulder and neck problems I developed caring for my newborn have made it possible for me to start feeling like myself again. I can finally do TRX again, and--most importantly--I can keep up with my baby and toddler as well as anyone can be expected to!"
"About 2 months after I delivered my baby, I developed plugged ducts from breastfeeding. As a new mom, I had spoken with several moms who had varying levels of challenges trying resolving them. After scouring the internet, and trying everything to resolve the plugs, my midwife/physician referred me to PhysioFit for plugged-duct physical therapy. I had never considered physical therapy as being a possible solution, but through their combination of massage and ultrasound treatment, we were able to get the ducts unplugged without needing surgery. One of the things that was really encouraging about this form of therapy was that it's completely non-invasive, and the technicians made me feel very comfortable in the sessions. There was no down-time, or healing time so I could still go about my life, nursing my baby, going to work, etc. PhysioFit is one of the first (and few) studios to offer this type of treatment, and I love that they have been innovators in offering effective alternative treatments to plugged ducts compared to surgery."
Note: If your pregnancy and postpartum pain need is urgent...
Choose Which One Works Best For You...
Just click one of the buttons above and then fill out the simple form.