Treatment for Painful Intercourse
in Los Altos, CA
If So, You've Found The Leading Incontinence Treatment Clinic in Los Altos, CA.
Speak With A Specialist Today
Speak with a specialist and one of our expert physical therapists to assess how we can help you recover.
Understanding Painful Intercourse
If you are experiencing pain during intercourse, odds are you are looking for some answers as to why and how this is happening to you. Intercourse pain, or dyspareunia, can occur due to a number of different origins/causes. Diagnosing the cause of pain during sex can be difficult as there are many factors to take into consideration, which is why it’s better for a professional to diagnose you as soon as possible. Hopefully, what I am about to say doesn’t come as too much of a surprise but, sex should not hurt.
We Help People Like You
We seek out the best people, and only those with qualities in alignment with our core values—determined, compassionate professionals who truly enjoy connecting with both patients and their team members.
Through 1:1 Treatment
Our top-tier team of physical therapists supports staff engages in highly motivating, highly personalized care that gets you excited about healing.
With A Licensed Physical Therapist
We want you to be seen, heard, and have fun while you’re here. We love getting to know you better as a person versus your “diagnosis.” We make every effort to anticipate and then exceed your expectations.
EMOTIONS YOU MAY BE FEELING
- Trapped in their bodies
- Older or nostalgic for their younger/healthier bodies
GET PERSONALIZED CARE
- Get specific instruction
- Get guidance through workouts from licensed professionals
- Hands-on care and manual massage for muscle release and activation
- Roadmap created for your specific case and continued guidance through fitness
Get your desired outcome
- Get back to running/hiking
- Get back to walking routine
- Return to a favorite exercise routine (soccer, tennis, racket ball, basketball)
- Participate in weekly ballroom dancing lessons with wife
- Able to participate in walking tours on vacation
- Able to return to a workout class (yoga, barre)
We Provide One-on-One Physical Therapy Services
Discover how to Put an End to Pain and Stiffness - Without Taking Painkillers, Without Risking Surgery and Without Having to Wait to See the MD!
Speak To A Physical Therapy Specialist Today
Have more questions about how physical therapy can treat you? Click the button below to book and speak with a specialist of Physical Therapy NOW!
Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should?
- You thought it would go away on its own, but it didn't
- You went to the Doctor who told you to "rest it" and take pain medications or anti-inflammatories but this did not do anything to help. When the effects of them wore off, you were back to being in discomfort, still not doing the things you love to do.
- A family member or a friend told you that it is normal as you get older and you should "just accept it"
- You have tried working with other Health Care Professionals or a Physical Therapist in the past but nothing they did or said seemed to help much