PhysioFit’s Holiday Season Wish List:
- We wish you a day of completely guilt-free eating and merry-making. Not ‘just because it’s Tis The Season’, but because there surely has to be at least one day a year where you get to eat what you choose without analyzing it.
- We wish you a big full-body hug from someone you love. And hope that you give one to somebody YOU love as well.
- We wish you fits of laughter as you share old stories with your family, chase somebody’s hysterical sugar-hyped child around the house pretending to ‘get them’, or maybe watch an old movie that you’ve always loved but never make time to stop for anymore.
- We wish you serenity and a sense of perspective that calms you and lends you understanding in the most difficult times.
- We wish you at least a day (and hopefully more) of not doing anything remotely work related. Not even thinking about it!
- We wish you at least 10 minutes, just for you, where nobody else is around and you lie flat on your back, stretch and think about whatever the heck you like.
- We wish you success in every facet of your life; satisfaction and contentment in everything you do.
- Truthfully? We wish you whatever it is that YOU long for this Holiday season.
- We wish you, at some point through the day, to have a feeling of complete and utter happiness. The realization that this is what it’s all about. Fun, family, friends, food and laughter!
- And finally, we wish you some sort of reminder of what this time of year is really all about, and why we celebrate it.
Happiest of Holidays!