FREE GUIDE: "9 Quick & Easy Tips To Eliminate Back Pain And Stiffness Without Pain Meds, Injections Or Risky Surgery... Even If You've Suffered For Years."
Kim Gladfelter, MPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
SPECIALIST PHYSICAL THERAPIST
A Personal Message from Back Pain Physical Therapist, Kim Gladfelter
Hello and welcome...
- Are you worried about Back Pain that isn’t going away on its own, no matter how much 'rest' you've been told to get?
- Are you tired of doing ‘stretches,' or other exercises for your Back that just don’t seem to work?
- Are you frustrated that ‘physical therapy’, ‘chiropractic’, or acupuncture, hasn’t worked, and your Back Pain seems to be getting worse?
- Does it concern you that you’re unable to get back in shape because you are worried that exercising might hurt your Back more?
- Are you missing out on your favorite activities and time with family and friends because of Back Pain?
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone. We hear this type of thing all the time! In fact, Low Back Pain and Sciatica is THE most common problem that we see in our physical therapy clinic in Los Altos, CA.
And when it comes to living with Back Pain, everybody we see wants to know the answers to these simple questions...
"Why Is It Happening To Me?" Or, "Why Am I Still Suffering With Back Pain After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Or Maybe More)?
Most people think that when you get Back Pain, it's just going to go away on its own.
That you'll wake up one morning and like "magic", it'll be as if Back Pain never happened. But then 6 months later, you're still living with Back Pain - often even worse than it was when it started.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our physical therapy clinic is when people are told to rest, ”try medications”, or told they need to "get an MRI.”
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, their Back Pain hasn't gotten any better. They may have been told of some scary findings (which may in return actually be NORMAL findings). Worse, they're often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest or an injection as their only options. This explains why so many people are continuing to suffer from chronic Low Back Pain.
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
Why else does Back Pain last so long? Well, it's easy to get confused because you've been told different things, by different people. There's lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice - but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think your Back Pain was caused by doing something - like lifting or sleeping awkwardly - but really it was caused by years and years of poor posture that caused the muscles in your Lower Back to become weak and the lifting of the awkward sleeping was just the EFFECT of that.
If you don't know what you're doing - Back Pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as "part of life" - as if it's normal, and "just the way it is."
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You Are Currently Living With Back Pain, Here's 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on it's own - but it didn't
- You were told to take pain pills (which we know are addicting and dangerous) but the pills did nothing to help your Back, and as soon as they wore off chronic Back Pain struck again
- You were told you that everybody gets Back Pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You tried other healthcare professionals, or a physical therapist in the past, but nothing has helped so far
- You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your back pain ten times worse,
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Back Pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
- You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our physical therapists at our Los Altos clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work - you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
"What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Back Pain Quickly?"
Well, here's 4 things you can do...
- First, make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Back Pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… or it gets worse.
- Next, do the RIGHT exercises. One of the best things to help you ease your Back Pain is to do the right series of guided exercises - the right exercises given to you by a physical therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick - and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do).
- Avoid sitting and long periods of rest. Ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your Back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to Back pain is rest, and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your back stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- Get Real, Customized Physical Therapy Treatment. PT is proven to help people with low Back Pain and lower cost to manage it. In fact at PhysioFit it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your Back Pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - physical therapy can help get you back to living the life you love as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how PhysioFit can help you live with less Back Pain - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free conversation:
Restore Your Quality of Life, Activity & Mind-Body Connection
We will work best with you if you are motivated, have a strong desire to become active again…but just feel stuck about what you should be doing.
If you are willing to put in a little bit of work and you are ready to get back the quality of life you want, then you will be a great fit with us.
And you can expect to see amazing transformations:
- A life where you can sit and drive without pain
- A life where you can bend down and do house chores without being in constant pain
- Return to exercising again, but without any pain holding you back so you can finally get in shape again
- Be able to play with and pick up your kids or grandkids without the worry of your back going out
- Be able to sleep comfortably through the night, and wake up with much less pain and achiness
- Restore long lost movement and energy so you can keep up with friends and family again, without being weighed down by the constant burden of Back Pain
- A return to your active, normal, lifestyle without having to take pills or visit the doctor for this problem again
We offer a 20-Minute Telephone Consultation which comes at NO risk to you. We will have an honest conversation about your health to decide if we will be a good fit to work with each other.
Dedicated to your health and restoration,
Back Pain Physical Therapist
Hear From PhysioFit Clients Who Are Feeling More ACTIVE, HEALTHY And HAPPY…In Just A Few Short Weeks!
"My previous physical therapy experience was very painful and when, following my stenosis surgery, I was referred to PhysioFit, naturally I was skeptical of the outcome. Keya was a delightful surprise. She not only listened, showed care and compassion, but best of all she zeroed in on my source of pain. She is superb in her craft. Thanks to her excellent skills I’m completely pain free. I owe it all to her. PhysioFit is a place where everyone is friendly and professional. The front desk staff welcome you and treat you with respect. I have, and will continue to sing the praises of PhysioFit."
"I have had a stiff and painful back for many years and finally decided to enter rehab when it interfered with my daily life. I chose PhysioFit at Loyola Corners in Los Altos because I previously had an excellent experience with them to begin rehab on my shoulder after reconstructive surgery. I've been getting rehab and much needed encouragement from a superb therapist, doing assigned exercises at home, and remedial gym work for the past 6 months, and it has improved my back's flexibility and mobility significantly. More needs to be done, and I am very pleased with our progress so far. Kudos to the people at PhysioFit."
Note: If your back pain need is urgent...
Choose Which One Works Best For You...
Just click one of the buttons above and then fill out the simple form.