Trends come and go in our industry, but one trend that has some staying power is Small Group Fitness Classes.
Finding the right Fitness Program is key to weight loss and a healthier you.
Have you ever tried Small Group Fitness Classes? PhysioFit offers daily classes in our small group studio.
Here are the top 10 benefits of small group classes:
- More Personal Attention – While Large Group Exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class member. With small group training you’ll receive personalized attention
- More Economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that small group classes fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- Camaraderie – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
- Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
- Support – Both the Instructor and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
- Greater Focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Instructor keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
- Results – When you stick with a well constructed program, you will get the results.
If you are interested in learning more and getting hands-on experience with small group training, attend one of our PhysioFit workshops. Get more information, call (650) 947-8500.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kim Gladfelter, MPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
Women's Health Physical Therapy Specialist at PhysioFit Physical Therapy & Wellness
Kim Gladfelter is a physical therapist, Pilates instructor, educator, author, and co-founder of PhysioFit Physical Therapy & Wellness. She is known as a keen, well-rounded expert of healing through movement and women’s health specialist in the Silicon Valley area.
Kim has helped men and women of all ages to stay active and feel their best. She also writes about managing pain in her health columns, blogs and the local Los Altos Town Crier newspaper as well as reaches out to the local community, support groups, schools, libraries, and sports centers to advise and educate on body awareness and therapeutic exercise.